The Hydrogen Conference takes place in London on 20 September with focus on navigating the paths to low-carbon hydrogen deployment and the opportunities it presents for contributing to net-zero. Gain insight into project developments, forge new partnerships and be a part of the conversation that navigates the paths to hydrogen deployment. You can also connect with 200+ like-minded industry professionals to share ideas on hydrogen’s role in solving the energy trilemma.
• Mona Bhagat, Director Energy Transition - Hydrogen CCUS Ammonia, KBR Consulting International
• Aminta Hall, Team Lead Hydrogen, Project Commercialisation and Partnering, Uniper
• Laura Cross, Director of Market Intelligence, IFA - International Fertilizer Association
• Melany Vargas, Vice President, Head of Hydrogen Consulting, Wood Mackenzie
• Marita Nilsson, Technology Lead Electrolyzer Systems, H2 Green Steel
• Ines Kraft, Director Project Procurement, Sunfire